Our Toddler Program enables your child to develop emotional, social, cognitive, and physical skills in a warm and supportive environment.
Our child-centered curriculum includes art, music, story time, dramatic play, free play, gym, and gross and fine motor activities, as well as Jewish holiday celebrations.
Among the skills that your child will develop and strengthen through exploration and creative play:
• making friends
• empathy—recognizing other’s feelings and responding appropriately
• dealing with social conflicts—using words to express feelings
• muscle control
• time awareness and scheduling
• easy transition to the preschool classroom
Full-day Toddler Program: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Ages 15 months to 2 years, 8 months
K’tonton “First Classroom” Part-time Program: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Extended lunch module option: 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Children must be 2 years old by December 31.
Either program is available for three alternative schedules during the week:
• 2 days: Tuesday/Thursday
• 3 days: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
• 5 days: Monday - Friday
For more information or to arrange a tour, please contact Sandy Scola, Early Childhood Director, email@example.com.