- About Us
- Early Childhood
- Health and Fitness
- Jewish Life
- Youth & Teens
Remember: The J is where your heart is
Adapting to our new realities, in the days ahead, staff and dedicated volunteers have developed virtual resources and engagement opportunities bringing our connections beyond our walls. Stay tuned for more updates and please contact us with ideas or suggestions for what kinds of virtual content you and your family would most like to experience.
Our Virtual JCC!
Interactive Zoom - Dealing with Summer Stressors for Families During the Summer of Covid-19, Thursday, June 11th at 8:00 pm with Dr. Miriam Aframe, a Child Clinical Psychologist and PJ Library Mom.
Click here for our camp update as of May 31, 2020.
Baseball Tips/Practice at Home:
https://youtu.be/7JSMEOv4dXQ A clear and nice video on the steps of a swing
https://youtu.be/pRjscfWpdMw Youth hitting drills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aO9KtcUQCo Throwing tips
Health and Fitness
- Les Mills Discounted Monthly Online Membership - Free trial for 60 days then pay $9.99/month (regularly $12.99)* - discount will be applied at the end of the 60 day trial period.
- Lauren reads There Was an Old Lady that Swallowed a Shell
Free online resources for exploratory learning, physical activity, mindfulness and more.
* Playworks Online Game Library<https://www.playworks.org/game-library/>
* GoNoodle Library<https://family.gonoodle.com/> – Movement and mindfulness videos
* Yoga Ed Youtube Channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkbiujyDoXqoPPr5D74I7A/videos> – Yoga for Children
* Alo Yoga Youtube Channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJEi1foUiGObzzQM3QA2H5A/search?query=kids> – Yoga for Children
* OMTastic Yoga<https://www.omtastic-yoga.com/free-resources/> – Free Yoga Resources for Children and Families
* Imagination Tree Blog<https://theimaginationtree.com/> – Resources and Activities for Fun at Home
* Scholastic Learn at Home<https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html>: Day to Day Projects to Keep Kids Growing
* PBS Kids Learn and Grow<https://www.pbs.org/parents/learn-grow>: Age by Age Tips & Activities for Social Emotional Learning, Literacy, Arts and More!
* Second Step Summer Reading List<https://www.cfchildren.org/wp-content/uploads/resources/activities/ssp-reading-guide.pdf>
* Science with a Side of Awesome<https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcoursekids> – Crash Course Kids YouTube
* NatGeo Kids National Geographic<https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/>
* Time Activities for Kids at Home During School Closures<https://time.com/5803373/coronavirus-kids-at-home-activities/>
* 100 Mile Club Free 26 Day Challenge<https://100mileclub.com/programs/additional-programs/#program-summer-fun>
* CATCH Health at Home PE & Health Resources for Parents<https://www.catch.org/pages/health-at-home>
* Mindful Schools Free Online Mindfulness Classes for Kids<https://www.mindfulschools.org/free-online-mindfulness-class-for-kids/?utm_source=Mindful+Schools+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7968a81a59-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_NEWSLETTER_2020_03_18_NONREG&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_024a46d2a1-7968a81a59-21252787>
* Family Resource and Youth Services Center Podcasts for Students and Families<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Ra-vX5vS4K5ZfZ-Kz96ILYjbf6FVqH_YkSc0fX01mg/edit#gid=0>
For Lovers of Jewish Entertainment and Culture - 30-Day Free Film Trial Exclusive access to our highly acclaimed library of movies, television series and documentaries from world-renowned Actors, Directors and Filmmakers.
Free Online Courses brought to you by Tikvah University:
In this time of dislocation and uncertainty, the Tikvah Fund is working to keep the spirit of Jewish wisdom alive and well. Courses—offered to the public completely free-of-charge—can be accessed from your home and viewed at your own pace. So start learning from the Jewish world's very best teachers.
Stay tuned we will be continually adding to these resources!